Sunday 7 November 2010

Sally Naden BBC Radio Lancashire


What an amazing time I had last Friday on the Sally Naden show. I have to say I was a little apprehensive. Although I am never lost for words I felt out of my depth.

I took my good friend Marie-Louise and Purdey my youngest daughter aged 2 with me for moral support. They sat in the audience.

We did have to cross a picket line, but I have to say they were lovely!

We went to reception and booked in, to say it's one of the best days I have had in months is an understatement. I had coffee, water & biscuits and could talk to my hearts content.

I have to say that if you get the opportunity to be on the Sally Naden show, take it it's a wonderful experience. You can also just come and be past of the audience.

I hope I raised the profile of Type 1 even if it was for a short time.
I also met 2 lovely people Steve who heads Training 2000.
Julia who has had a fantastic life & now makes jewellery and acts
A big thank you to Sally Naden and her team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment