Sunday 10 October 2010

Diabetes Power 1st Event




Wow !!! Thank you to everyone who supported the event. It is at times like this you realise how truly amazing people are. We attracted 150+ people to the event, which I am very proud of as it's the first time I have organised an event, unless you count the children's birthday parties.




Oh Yes! When I got the mic, there was no stopping me.
I would like to thank Donna my partner in crime, our beloved husband's Donald(IT Geek) & Richard, Helen, Marie-Louise, Bernie, Lucy, Tora, kellie, Kate, Caroline, Bert & Rachel who made the day that little bit extra special. Claire, Chloe & Jade who looked after the children. Not forgetting Mr Martyn Revis with his amazing T-Shirts!! Just love them. I know all my friends that could not make it that day, were with us in spirit.


I have got to say the ladies in the Pink Tutu's stole the show. Claudia, Eleanor & Aimee all who have Type 1 Diabetes were a credit to us and make us very proud each and every day.




We can sing, we can dance and how we love our Pink Tutu's!We have Diabetes Power, But that will never hold us back!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment